There are many search tools out there, but rare are those that integrate perfectly with your library or your organization. Whether you’re searching for news or business information or need to delve into the archives, Eureka.com clearly goes beyond the current capabilities of other solutions on the market today.
Eureka.com is a powerful search and management tool that allows you to quickly find relevant content. In addition to all the current news, you can even access archives from the past 20 years for certain publications and the full versions of more than 80 million documents. You can conduct targeted searches by combining keywords, by restricting your results to particular publication dates and by selecting specific sources. Specifically, you can:
- Perform searches among recognized sources using more than 20 operators (and, or, without, etc.) and numerous search keys (author, industry, subject, etc.)
- Save your searches and forward the results directly to the appropriate
- Access quality content from local, national and international sources
- Benefit from a vast selection of newspapers, trade publications, databases (company histories and profiles), wire services, radio and television program transcripts, etc.
- Automate your searches so that the results are automatically deposited into folders you’ve created.
We have a solution that’s tailored to your research and information needs.
return to top