This solution is for people and organizations who need to publish content electronically. As the name suggests, it allows you to obtain copyright clearance on selected documents without any subscription. Just find the articles using our search tool and go to the checkout. That’s it! You simply pay reproduction rights and get a Publi-© certificate for every article you want to send by email or publish online.
Our Publi-© system greatly simplifies the process of clearing electronic reproduction rights. Purchasing an article online through Eureka.com for copyright clearance automates the acceptance process so publishers don’t need to deal with every individual request. You can then share our news content with complete peace of mind.
Here are more great reasons to choose our solution!
- Fast access to content from recognized, reliable sources
- Payment of royalties for a determined time period and number of readers
- User-friendly, bilingual, intuitive interface that works with a standard Web browser
- Reliable, high-performance tool, accessible any time, based on the latest technology
- No installation required, no software to purchase
- Qualified technical team to keep the service running smoothly
We’re doing everything we can to help you effectively share information and enhance the content of your Web site with no legal hassles. Contact a Eureka.com representative today for more information.
Specialized services for electronic content reproduction
Do you reproduce news content or create electronic media reviews for a third party? We’ve got more good news! CEDROM-SNi
offers news aggregators
, clipping services
and public relations agencies
the option of acquiring copyright licences. We can offer this specialized service because a number of Canadian news information sources have given us the mandate of managing the electronic reproduction of their content (see the list of publications
). Contact a CEDROM-SNi representative
today for all your electronic content user needs.
top of the page